“All necessary information for you to plan and organise your visit...”
- Weekdays: 9:00 – 19:00
- Saturday: 11:00 – 21:00
- Sunday: 11:00 – 19:00
- General admission fee: €7.00/person
- University students/Disabled /Heads of large families: €5.00/person (minimum 4 people present, display of student's id or membership card necessary)
- Family ticket (3 & 4) people: €20.00 (married couple with two childred or married couple with one child)
- Children up to 3 years old, do not pay
- Unemployed (OAED card holders): € 5 /person (for parent and children, only on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Family ticket for 4 people (with an unemployed parent): € 15 (only on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Schools and groups of more than 20 people: €5.00/person (only if booked over the phone)
For information contact us at 210 6168 457
School and group bookings 210 61 68 456.
No individual bookings.
HELEXPO Maroussi – International Exhibition Centre
39 Kifissias Avenue – P. C. 15123 MAROUSSI
Transport Service HELEXPO
HELEXPO is directly connected to the center of Athens (Syntagma, Alexandra, Patissia, Vas. Sofias) with lines A7 and E14.
Also HELEXPO is connected to the stations:
- Kifissia (ISAP) with line A7
- Neratziotissa (connection with suburban and subway) with the line E14
- Panormou and Ampelokipoi the line A7
- MEGARO MOUSIKIS and EVAGELISMOS with the line E14
Also, HELEXPO is directly connected to the Vasileos Konstantinou, Kalirrois (Neos Kosmos), Syngrou Avenue (Nea Smirni, Kallithea) and the coastal part of Poseidonos Ave. (Palaio Faliro) with line 550.
Intermediate line 550 stops at subway stations: Syngrou-Fix, Megaro Mousikis and Evangelismos.
for parent and children, only on Tuesdays and Thursdays